1) Insure that all safety rules and operating instructions posted on the front of the inflatable are followed.
2) A trained operator(s) must be on duty at all times.
3) In case of high winds or storms, have all persons exit the inflatable and then unplug the unit and let it deflate.
4) Remove all sharp or pointed objects from pockets
5) No Silly String is to come in contact with the inside or outside of the unit, lessee is responsible for any damages.
6) No food, drinks or gum chewing allowed
7) Remove shoes, eyeglasses and jewelry
8) No flips, somersaults, rough play, piling on or wrestling
9) Do not bounce against sides or near the front entrance way. Do not bounce into corner posts.
10) Do not climb on top, side walls, or nets of any inflatable
11) Keep a safe distance between kids bouncing in the inflatable
12) No jumping or sitting on the entrance ramp
13) No jumping off of the top of the slide
14) Only allow similar sized riders in the inflatable at once
15) Follow the maximum number of riders guidelines as posted on the inflatable
16) Follow the maximum weight limit as posted on the inflatable
17) Do not let the inflatable rub up against any surface
18) Do not move the bounce from the location where set up
19) Individuals with head, neck or back injuries or disabilities, pregnant women, small infants, and others who may be susceptible to injury from falls, bumps, or bouncing are not permitted in the unit at any time.
20) Water hoses or water must not be used in the inflatable unless specifically manufactured for use with water. No water is to be hooked up to any inflatable unless done by Jammin Jumpers. No small Pools or Sprinklers to be used next to Inflatable. $50 fee will be added for cleaning . DO NOT ADD WATER TO INFLATABLE
21) Splash pools for water slides must be drained if ride will be left unattended unless area is fenced in and gate is locked.
22) Dunk tanks and splash pools must be filled with potable water and drained and refreshed every 4 hours of use. Dunkee must be 18 years of age or older.
23) If the inflatable starts to deflate, have all riders exit immediately and then check for one of the following conditions:
A) The blower motor has stopped; in which case check the power cord connection at the outlet to make sure that it has not been unplugged. If not, check to make sure a circuit breaker was not tripped.
B) If blower motor continues to run; check for blockage of air intake screen on the side of the blower unit. Also check all air tubes on the back of the inflatable for snugness and tighten ties if necessary.
C)Ensure all zippers are closed.
D) If either of these steps corrects the problem, fully re-inflate the unit prior to permitting anyone to use it.
If you cannot correct the problem, call our office at 618-407-2379
I agree to follow and utilize these Safety Rules & Operating Instructions at all times during the operation and use of the interactive inflatable game.